To preserve the quality of the stories/articles, we have defined the minimum requirements for each submission:
- Stories must feature the everyday lives of everyday people in rural Nova Scotia.
- Stories must be submitted according to the rules for print stories, photographs, audio, and video.
- The subjects of your stories must have provided you with written consent to be photographed, filmed, or quoted.
- If your stories or articles contain researched information, include the references and where to find them.
Include the following information with your submission:
- Your full name
- Your primary occupation
- Your gender (not required)
- Your email address
- Your street address
- Your telephone number
- Your organization and role (if applicable)
- A brief bio (three sentences which will introduce you at the end of the story)
- A brief description of the story (three sentences which will introduce your story)
- How you heard about PARNS
- Anything else you think it is important for us to know about you or your submission